Yes please, this feature would be great please implement!
An automatic role assignment according the amount spent during the configured time period would be perfect for a marketing scenario that leads to the VIP role.
It's an old request and I still have not found the solution.
The customer changes his role when $ 500 has been spent, he becomes VIP. If he continues to use $ 500 a year, he remains VIP...
After 6 months of use, he receives a reminder e-mail if he has not reached $ 100, he changes role: "VIP relaunch". If after 12 months he has not reached $ 500, he changes role: "CUSTOMER relaunch".
Can you combine these two things : Time and Money spent?
So, no need to use a Membership plugin!!!!
If you could match this trigger to membership or subscription actions, that would be great.
My suggestions for this feature:
Calendar date ranges:
This date range would be from the start of the current year/month to now. E.g. 01-01-2019 to now.
- Customer - Total Spent This Calendar Year
- Customer - Total Spent This Calendar Month
Rolling date ranges:
E.g. between now and 12 months ago. Ideally the time frame would be variable but this would require additional rule fields that would complicate the UI.
- Customer - Total Spent In Last 12 Months
- Customer - Total Spent In Last 6 Months
- Customer - Total Spent In Last 30 days
- Customer Total Spent In Last X Months/days
Other useful rules:
- Customer- Total Spent Last Calendar Year
- Customer- Total Spent Last Calendar Month
Hoping to see this as a feature soon. I have over 30 sites that would use this immediately